|100 Truths About Me... Some of Them Are Startlingly Unremarkable.
||[Aug. 29th, 2009|08:50 pm]
|||||French Trance Radio... I Might Have Mentioned That...||]|
1. Last beverage: Pepsi… and not even diet.. stupid cafeteria is out of diet.
2. Last phone call: Abby Leagues!!!
3. Last text message: Shawn?... Maybe Abby.
4. Last song you listened to: Got a French trance Radio station rocking right now… otherwise Colors by FLOW
5. Last time you cried: For real… like I think it’s been over a year. I mean… wow… what a change from the emo whiny bitch I used to be. From watching sad movies… like Boys Don’t Cry…. maybe spring.
HAVE YOU EVER…
6. Dated someone twice: Nah… I get out of there before it gets too serious.
7. Been cheated on: No… though I have been the one someone cheated with.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it?: Kinda.
9. Lost someone special?: Not really.
10. Been depressed?: Obviously.
11. Been dumped?: Actually no. Most people are too repulsed to look at me twice… and those that aren’t… seem to want to stick around.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
13. Hot Pink
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made new friends: Yes.
16. Fallen out of love: Not so much.
17. Laughed until you cried: Almost.
18. Met someone who changed you: No.. I’m pretty me by now.
19. Found out who your true friends were: In a way… yes.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Does my boss blaming me for her failures count?
21. Kissed anyone on your friend’s list: Yes, and failed to kiss and tell about it too.
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: 8 of 11… if I count Steve and Eric who are on mine but on whose I am now… 10 of 13.
23. How many kids do you want to have: One or two… no more probably… and I don’t know if I could handle a girl… would probably want a boy/boys.
24. Do you have any pets: No… my parents have the cats… I miss them.. God they’re 11 as of this fall.
25. Do you want to change your name: No… most people don’t get it right anyway… I’m thinking of you Dick England.. wait… why am I thinking of him… so many better people to think of…. mmmm… Tom…. mmmmmmm.
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Uhm… had work… and class? Maybe had a beer in celebration by myself.
27. What time did you wake up today: 10:15 AM… serious problems with that.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Actually playing some Bejeweled imitation because I have no tv and no video games and no stuff in my little crap hole of a room. My stuff will eventually trickle it’s way in… though I had to man up and buy a tv… which I did today.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: When my tv gets here. Also… when I get a PS3… I’ve long and hard battled over which system to get and finally decisively decided today to get a PS3 when I purchase something.
30. Last time you saw your father: Wednesday at 4:20 AM when he dropped me off for my fun trip.
32. What are you listening to right now: French Trance Radio… all good.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Mmmmmm….. Tom ….. mmmmmmm. (In my head I’m all the furies and being all… Mmmm… Angel). So yeah…. Tom King is a total sweetheart.
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now?: My iPod. I charge it and it lasts for like 1 hour before it’s completely dead whether I play it or not. It just suddenly got all fucked up and I don’t know why. I didn’t drop it or spill on it or anything… it just ceased to work… but it is an iPod. They do that.
36. What's your real name: Josh? Justin? Jeremy?.... no wait… Jason.
38. Zodiac sign: Scorpio… matches my ring bitches.
39. Male or female: That’s up for debate. Physically… all male… emotionally…. questionable.
40. Elementary: Nauset Elementary for 1.5 months of 1st grade, then Forestdale School for 1-8.
41. Middle School: Forestdale School.
42. High school: Bishop Stang… yeah.. I’m a Stang-Banger.
43. Hair color: I’ll go with Auburn?
44. Long or short: Medium.
45. Height: 5’11”, but like 6’8” in my boots.
46. Do you have a crush on someone?: Always… but I go through boycrushes like Mrs. Keavy goes through Burger King.. oh wait… no one on here gets that….. but lets just say she was 4’x4’ and her entire car was filled with Burger King wrappers. So yeah… Colin being my latest and dearest boycrush.. I’m sure I’ll find plenty of new ones at school… one of the really hot undergrads is here as a grad student now… so sucks that I couldn’t room with him.
47. What do you like about yourself? Nothing.
48. Piercings: Ears.
49. Tattoos: None for now… but we shall see.
50. Righty or lefty: Righty all the way… I’m not sinister.
51. First surgery: Maybe for my broken arm when I was a kid… if not then it’d have to be like dental surgery a few years ago.
52. First piercing: Ear…. like 3-4 years ago.
53. First tattoo: Will be Revelation Jesus… maybe.
54. First best friend: Nick Caruso
55. First sport you joined: Baseball.. I sucked at it hardcore.. I really was lost in left field.
56. First pet: Jenna, Scruffy, and Camille… all little kitties… except Scruffy… he was 26 lbs…. nothing little about that.
57. First vacation remembered: The vacation from hell.. I even wrote a story and presented it to my class… our car broke down on the highway so we never got to the amusement park we were aiming for.. got stuck in a shitty hotel.. the car took like 3 days to fix.. we were all bored to tears… someone got really sick… then we finally did get going and something else happened.
58. First concert: Ozzfest… fun times.
59. First crush: My first self-aware crush…. always and ever Caleb Morgan. Before high school I thought boys were cute, but didn’t get it… so it wasn’t much of a crush… more of a jack off at night about. Caleb…. he was the first person I ever really crushed on.
60. First love: Toss up… Caleb was my first puppy love… I was too young then to really understand love. Dan! was my first real love. One of these days I’m gonna find someone that like… loves me…. one of these days… I swear it.
61. Listening to music
62. Doing this before getting back to journaling.
63. Sitting in my office because the internet connection in my room is that atrocious.
64. Feeling the floor vibrate because there is some crazy noise going on down below.
65. Drinking not diet soda dammit and waiting for Abby to call me and say she is back from home and has my fan…. goddamn I need my fan.
YOUR FUTURE :
66. Want kids?: Didn’t we already ask this.. I want boys.. delicious boys… oh wait… wrong answer… uhm… yeah… I think I would like kids.
67. Want to get married: Fuck yeah… it’s an MA pride thing and a throw it in the face of the RCC thing… marriage is a must… no shitty town hall or eloping crap… there’s gonna be high ceremony and I’m gonna invite every priest I know.
68. Careers in mind?: Professional Rapist. If that doesn’t pan out…. Mentor to Sexually Confused and Vulnerable Teens?.... probably wouldn’t work either. TEACHER, BABY!!!! I’m not spending all this money for nothing… at least I’m not intending to… it may work out that way and I become a professional PED or something…. I could be the next Matt Mitchell... I would enjoy the job and all… the pay sucks… and a lot of stores aren’t nearly as awesome as mine… but yeah… teacher.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE (OR SAME) SEX?
69. Lips or eyes: Eyes… I am big at staring into eyes… lips are one of the features I least notice.
70. Hugs or kisses: I’m not overly experienced in kissing.. so it hasn’t made an impression on me… whereas I love hugging people.. I hug everyone.
71. Shorter or taller: I truly don’t give a crap.
72. Older or Younger: I truly don’t give a crap as long as they’re under 18. Oh wait…. that would mean younger. No… I don’t care that much… sure a younger guy is all… appealing… and truth is I get along better with guys younger than me, but as long as the age gap isn’t too much, I’m not that picky.
73. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous… I’m romantic enough. I like spontaneity. But it’s not necessary and I can definitely be swayed by romance.
74. Nice stomach or nice arms: Meh… both are really hot.
75. Tattoos or piercings: Tough call. I like piercings… especially certain parts… it can be really hot. But tattoos can be fun too.
76. Sensitive or loud: Loud. Or Sensitive. I like both a lot.
77. Hook-up or relationship: No brainer. I want a relationship. Doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate a hook up for the fun release it is… it’s never the ideal.
78. Trouble maker or hesitant: Both once again. I’ve always had a thing for douches and bad boys, but the hesitant and awkward can also make my knees melt.
HAVE YOU EVER :
79. Kissed a stranger: No.
80. Fell on the head: No.
81. Lost glasses/contacts: Silly people and they’re glasses. Glasses are unpatriotic.
82. Had sex on first date: No. I’ve had sex without the date part… but if I’m dating… it’s something serious enough that I’m hesitant to go right into the sex… unless the guy is that hot and the chemistry is just that intense. but I haven’t had that as of yet.
83. Broken someone’s heart: Usually mine… but kind of here and there.
84. Had your own heart broken: Yeah… I’m good at that. I wear my heart on my sleeves and it gets damaged.
85. Been arrested: No… but I have gotten a ride home in a squad car. Walking home from work at midnight on streets with no lights… not advised.
86. Turned someone down: Yes.
87. Cried when someone died: No. At least not anyone real.
88. Broken a bone: Mah Wristy.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself: Very much so… I am what I believe in… fuck everyone else.
90. Miracles: No.
91. Love at first sight: Ish.
92. Heaven: No.
93. Santa Claus: More than God?
94. Angels: Very No.
95. Kissing on the first date: It’s fine… I just don’t like being forced into it.
96. Is there one person you want to be with right now?: Yes. Probably always.
97. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time?: No… though I’m not opposed to that in theory as long as everyone is okay with it… though I’m pretty sure I couldn’t handle it.
98. Do you believe its possible to remain faithful forever? My parents have for 26 years… my grandparents for over 50… so yeah.
99. What’s the one thing you cannot live without?: Boys. A world without boys to look at would just cripple me. Funny thing is.. this summer early on… there were like no cute boys left at my store and I was so unhappy working there… it sucked…. like PED I need my candy.
100. Posting this as 100 Truths?: Well.. they are 100 truths.
Now, it's your turn! Copy this and paste it in your LJ and answer the questions (if you want)